Once Rendering // Moving Mountains
With every summers end,
You lose a dearest friend to the wind.
And I cannot remember,
The voice that sang inside her.
I’ll try my best to stay 14
And tucked away, like it was.
And I cannot remember a face to paint a picture.
And I will never forget you, someway - somehow.
A place I feel I never knew.
And I will never forget this.
I’d trade my soul for another chance to see it through
- geraldbourguet reblogged this from poorghosts and added:
- brittala reblogged this from sinkingskyward
- tiedbymiles likes this
- sinkingskyward reblogged this from dazed-andd-confused and added:
- sinkingskyward likes this
- dazed-andd-confused reblogged this from poorghosts and added:
- bbygurrrllllllll reblogged this from hoodie-eyes
- smile-youve-won reblogged this from hoodie-eyes
- mqoknijgvtrdxste likes this
- bmobregeaj reblogged this from hoodie-eyes
- bmobregeaj likes this
- illbeyourdefeater likes this
- cloudscrash likes this
- hoodie-eyes reblogged this from daysnumberedbynights
- daysnumberedbynights reblogged this from poorghosts and added:
- thesoulofmyworldisone reblogged this from poorghosts
- poorghosts posted this